Hearty and deliciously nutritious, this sheet-pan chicken takes gourmet dinners to new levels. Dress juicy roasted chicken thighs in a spicy sweet marinade and serve with a side of sweet bell peppers and rice or bulgur. The perfect quick & easy dinner for tonight!
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray a large sheet-pan with nonstick spray, or line with parchment paper. In a bowl, whisk the ingredients for the honey chili sauce together.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place 1/3 cup of the honey chili mixture in a large bag and add the chicken thighs. Coat and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes. You can cut the vegetables in the meantime.
3. Transfer chicken to the sheet pan and roast for 15-20 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and arrange veggies around chicken. Brush chicken and drizzle bell peppers and onion with the remaining honey chili sauce.
5. Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes, until chicken is golden brown, and fully cooked. Be careful to monitor the chicken so you don’t overcook it. Serve immediately, garnished with fresh chopped cilantro.
6. Great served over rice, quinoa, or bulgur! Enjoy!