tame Times Fresh Approach to local news
Nudebt Website Add

The Silent Killer

A family of four was overcome by carbon dioxide fumes from a generator.
All four were transported to the Garden City Clinic where, tragically, the mother was declared dead on arrival.
Her husband and two children are on respirators and receiving treatment.
Mondeor SAPS detectives will investigate the matter.
This is not the first time residents are overcome by carbon dioxide poisoning from a generator. Two years ago a family of three in Glenvista were similarly overcome by generator fumes and all three passed away.
With loadshedding, generators are being run for extended periods and also at odd hours. Generators should be run outside, in open air, or if run inside a building in a very well ventilated environment and well away from the living areas of the home.




Trending News

More News

Mad Academy

About Tame Times

Tame Communications (known as tame TIMES) was established in 2009. This long-established popular community title includes the key shopping centres:  Alberton City, Mal...

Get in Touch